Affordable Houses // Nationwide Project
Introducing innovative technology of LPL panel
The project of ?Affordable House? brakes the standard way of thinking about construction and used for it traditional materials. Using the LPL panel technology, you can build: light, warm (heat transfer coefficient on the wall of 95 mm thick is 0,28), inexpensive and functional homes with the high standards.
The main advantages of this technology are:
- Waterproofing ? complete lack of water and moisture absorption
- No emission and no smell
- Excellent thermal insulation characteristics – heat transfer coefficient on the wall 95 mm thick is 0,28
- Excellent mechanical and acoustic characteristics
- Low cost of production
The properties of this patented LPL panel, exceeds the norms and requirements of federal and state laws in US housing.
Buildings constructed using this technology are:
- Resistant to devastation,
- Easy and inexpensive in maintenance,
- Incredibly well insulated* for heat and noise,
- Easy in production and quick to assemble,
- Environment friendly,
- Inexpensive in production.
The technical parameters of this buildings far exceed the requirements for affordable housing at the same time the cost of construction is even 4 times lower in compare to currently used technologies.
Ever more, the developed technology is complex.
Company Polish Connection, Inc. is the sole owner of this technology, Know-How and patent, that are necessary to execution of the government contracts within the framework of low income housing in US.